Friday, May 6, 2011

Knowing Greatness

I know that I have not blogged in a while and I have to play catch up with a lot of things.  I am going to leave that for my next entry.  Tonight I just want to leave a short message about an amazing man, my grandpa.  He is one of the funniest, most loving men I have ever met in my life.  About a year and a half ago he got really sick and fought back from odds that many thought he could never come back from.  He has reached milestone after milestone on his road to recovery and in life.  He is part of the glue that holds my family together.  He has helped teach me the importance of family and tradition.  If I ever need a smile, I know that I can count on him!

He is sick again.  Much different this time but still he is in the hospital.  Since I am super pregnant, I cannot travel to Chicago to see him.  I hope he knows how much I love him and that I know he is going to be better in no time.  So if you are a person of prayer or just believe in the power of positive thinking, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.  He is amazing and if you don't know him, I hope that one day your life is blessed with getting to know him.

I love you Grandpa!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa being sick:( Sending prayers and hugs your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping him and you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete