Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Play Date With My Little Boy

So last night I had my first play date with Connor.  I was laying on the couch watching TV when he go very active.  I decided that every time he kicked somewhere I would just give him a little push in that same spot and see what would happen.  Well to my surprise he started kicking me back in all the places I was pushing.  He did this for about ten minutes until I think he got sick of me pushing on him!  It made me giggle and I think I had a permanent smile for the rest of the night!  I like to think that he was playing with me but at the same time it could have just been a coincidence.  Either way this event might just be the highlight of my pregnancy!  I can't wait for him to get here so we can have a lot more play dates!

1 comment: